[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

rose_welch at yahoo.com rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 14:17:36 PDT 2010

Like flush toilets and hand sanitizer, it's not a necessity, but it certainly was a convenient way to keep a dozen kiddos occupied all by me onesies during a reportedly epic court.

And since it was far away from anyone who could have been bothered by it, I don't see the problem.

-R

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile