[Ansteorra] 1600?

rose_welch at yahoo.com rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 19:57:11 PDT 2010

Hearing about the original days is very interesting, I think. (I guess I just like history altogether. :P)

I wonder what the reasoning behind the limit was, and if we've grown past it, as we grew past the 'Europeon' part of the wording.

I grew up in the SCA, and I researched my first persona when I was in my late teens. Alas, after all of my research was done, and a very complete persona was complete...

I found that I was 20 years too late. :P

It was several years before I attempted a new persona, this time in the very safe Byzantine era, but I will always have a place in my heart for the Londerer that I originally constructed.

Maybe one day the SCA will have a place for her as well. :)

-R

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile