[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:20:41 PDT 2010

At 01:25 PM 11/5/2010, you wrote:

>Unto Don Tivar, HL Daniel, and others who called me on this, I offer
>apology. I misspoke.
>
>Yes, I found a link to the 'original Articles of Incorporation'
>dated 6/69 after I posted. As the earliest documetation I can
>currently lay my hands on, I concede the point and withdraw my
>statement with regret. It is not the document to which my admittedly
>age-affected memory was referring, but I haven't found what I WAS
>looking for and don't know at this point how LEGALLY applicable it
>was anyway. Until I find it, I am silent on this, and likely to be afterwards.

Fair enough. It's possible that the source of your confusion was
first edition of the Known World Handbook. I've been told that it
used the 1650 date, but my copy of that edition has either gone
walkabout or is buried in one of the boxes down in the garage, so I
can't check easily. (But since it was published in the early 1980s,
it would still post-date the original Articles of Incorporation.)

         -Tivar Moondragon