[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 19:41:10 PDT 2010

Geez. Some of us are having enough trouble simply getting folks across the Known World to ditch "autocrat", "feastocrat" and "troll" to something like "Event Steward", "Headcook" and "Gatekeeper".

Thank you, Daniel. That is one of the clearest, most succinct explanations I've heard and matches what the earliest SCA folks have said in the SCA history sections of the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com