[Ansteorra] Pictures of real viking beads

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Nov 7 21:00:59 PST 2010

Short answer your Grace, all of the above.  On brooches, long necklaces,
even choker style in Finland.  The Norse in the Viking era seemed to
have a thing for glass beads.
The most recent find that set peoples minds awhirl.
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/viking-necklace-in-the-dark-for-1150-years-2155054.html

Iaen