[Ansteorra] Coronation Word Fame

CJ Steelquist orange76501 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 14:28:44 PST 2010

We would like to thank the Shire of the Shadowlands for hosting Coronation. The richly decorated Mead Hall set the perfect mood for the event. The all day food was amazing. Some of Our favorites were the roasted pork and apple sauce, the beer cheese, and the perfectly roasted goat.  And the skills of the various brewers in the copious amounts of meads and other libations was wonderful to see (and enjoy!).

For Mistress Kaitlyn's vision, and all of the painters, builders, set up and tear down crews, the kitchen crew, the grillers, the all day dish washers, and everyone else who made it such a special day: VIVAT!

qWe also wish to thank all the people of Ansteorra who donated such wonderful items and all those who bid on them in the silent auction for the Crown Travel Fund. Thank you to Mistress Seraphina for heading it up and to her helpers Amerinda, Ysabeau and Maria.

Für den Schwarzen Stern,
Queen Ebergardis von Zell III
King Ulsted the Unsteady V