[Ansteorra] Silk banners

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Thu Nov 11 12:42:08 PST 2010

Greetings, Lord Albin,

I am one of several people in Kingdom who makes silk banners. If you have
seen the standards of HE Mistress Myfanwy verch Eiffion, HE Master Don
Robert MacPharland, the Barony of Loch Soilleir, HE Don Duncan Hepburn, and
HE Mistress Genvieve de Courtanveaux; or the silk Kindgom Achievement flags;
or the gonfalons of Sir Godwin of Edington, HE Mistress Elisena (Lissa) of
Bayonne, and the king and queen of Northshield; or the Queen's Battle Ribbon
for rapier melee at Gulf Wars, just to name a few, then you have seen my
work.

I take commissions for a nominal fee that covers my expenses and would be
delighted to discuss making a banner for you. (This is not intended to be a
solicitation for business; I do not make any profit from making banners.)
Please feel free to email me privately at imstephw at swbell.net.

In service, making the Kingdom a more colorful place,

Anne

HL Anne Barrington
(mka Stephanie Wilson)
Barony of the Stargate