[Ansteorra] [Northkeep] Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 17:58:44 PST 2010

That sounds like lots of fun but this old women isn't allowed chocolate.
In honor of your anniversary I will bring the original set of dice that I was given by the populace of your good shire now barony when they fleeced no taught me Norse Dice.
The game is simple just bring some trade good-- broken things, jewelry, rocks anything you can build a good tale. I remember a young lad who made a fortune betting rocks and claiming that they were relics. I think his name was Ivar the Vulgar.
i will be bringing some examples of the trade goods that just came in. Come play with me and we will talk barter for your extra grain. I have some glass beads to put in the pot.
Duchess Willow de Wisp, Chief of the Caldal