[Ansteorra] Wanted: Chirurgeon candidates at BAM

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:20:49 PST 2010

Greeting Fair Kingdom!

At this coming Bordermarch Autumn melees, I will be taking application to become a Chirurgeon in Training! If this sounds like a fun and exciting way to participate in the SCA to you... Come see me!

I will be located close to the waterbearers on the field Saturday taking applications and pairing candidates with mentor chirurgeons.

Please bring a copy of your CPR and First Aid (or medical license) to submit with your application!

This is a rewarding and fun way to participate in the kingdom!

HL Caley
ER Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon

Sent from my iPhone