[Ansteorra] BAM site 'suspended'?

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:11:27 PST 2010

I just called the hosting company to see what the problem was and they said
that they received reports of suspicious activity on the site so they have
taken it down to prevent phishing.

I was hoping it was going to be as simple as non-payment cause I would have
gladly paid for a month of their hosting to get the site back up and
running, but I can't fix this.

Sabine