[Ansteorra] Annealing brass

beorhtlic at yahoo.com beorhtlic at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 18:53:14 PST 2010

It completely depends on the alloy of brass that you are using. There are MANY alloys of brass and some react as a noble metal such as silver or gold and require a quick quench, others react as iron and must air cool, if you are using scrap, expect it to be different every time. test it with each new piece, good luck and have fun Your Grace . Beorhtlic