[Ansteorra] Arc d'Or insignia question

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 19:03:56 PST 2010

I have used "Liquitex" ivory with good results. You have to dilute the paint about 50/50 with water, then let it soak up all of it, shaping and let it dry. It will not flake off like painted on color. All tooling will obviously have to be done before the diluted white is applied. Use a foam brush to apply the paint.

Brian du Val.  :)

Sent from my iPhone