[Ansteorra] BAM 2010 photos

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 06:22:09 PST 2010

I'd like to second Claire's words.  I don't think we thank you enough (at
least not in a public forum) for all the memories you capture and so freely
share, nor the time you take making it happen for all of us.  So, thank you
very much for sharing your efforts with us all!

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra