[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule A&S champion

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 15:05:26 PST 2010

Greetings all

The Barony of Stargate will be holding its contest for A&S champion at the
upcoming Stargate Yule, Dec 4th. Format will be body of work with one piece
judged. A body of work display is where an artisan shows pieces over several
categories of art (example: a costume piece, cooking dish, and illumination) OR
several pieces in a single category which shows improvement in that field.
Documentation is strongly encouraged. New artisans are very welcome!

Tables will be provided but if you have special needs please get with me. Setup
will be at 9:30am with judging beginning after court. All past Stargate Artisans
are requested to help the B&B select the next Stargate Artisan, please get with
me after morning court.

If you have any questions on the contest, please contact me.

Thanks to all
HL Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Artisan