[Ansteorra] Regarding rotting cogs

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 12:42:32 PST 2010

Greetings to Seawinds:

Be it known that the dreaded curse that was attached to the hat of Hanse was
merely a severe case of lice and nits.
They have been removed by herbal smoke provided by one of our many wise
women.

As to any other problems that were associated with the hat of Hanse, we
followed the wise women's advise and walked
7 times widdershins around a holly tree.

The care and feeding of the hat remains in the capable hands of our Baronial
Guard.  Messages are sent to our Rightful
Baron Brian du Val on a regular basis keeping him aware of who has the hat.
It now resides in a "lovely flowered pink"
case.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Knight Marshal of Raven's Fort
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard