[Ansteorra] Table Decorating Contest - Stargate Yule

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Mon Nov 29 20:09:11 PST 2010

Greetings to All,

Best Wishes for the Holiday Season!

The Barony of Stargate is holding their Annual Yule Revel on December 4, 2010.
Among the many activities at this Celebration is the Table Decorating Contest.
Please All come and present your best Holiday creativity. Details are listed
below -

STARGATE YULE 2010   TABLE DECORATING CONTEST
Barony of Stargate Yule 2010
DATE: December 4, 2010
PLACE:  Saint Giles Presbyterian Church, Houston

5900 Pinemont Drive, Houston, TX 77092-2606

Contest Possible Setup and Time: 1pm -4pm
Judging Final : 3:30pm – 4pm

Contest Coordinator: Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh

Yule Event Theme: Holly and Ivy

Tables will be judged on the following criteria:
·          Period
·          Creativity
·          Uniqueness
·          Theme
·          Overall Presentation
o         Best use of the theme in a period setting
o         Best use of the theme in a festive setting.

Note: If using candles, keep all decorations away from the open flame. Watch
children when they are near open flame candles.
Prizes -
Grand Prize
Runnerup Prize

Please come and enjoy the Season.

Yours In Service,
Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh
Table Decorating Coordinator, Stargate Yule
Barony of Stargate Historian
PS. I need two co-judges to assist me in the judging.  Thank You for your
assistance in advance.