[Ansteorra] ISo Laurels of Instrumental Repute

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:29:22 PST 2010

I'm not a laurel but I can tell you that replacing strings should be done. They go false and don't sound good anymore. The instrument shouldn't be too hard to tune, as long as the pitch of each string is known, and so are the number of steps between each string. (for example, a violin is tuned in fifths) Good luck!

-Lady Grainne, violinist for 16 years.