[Ansteorra] Chivalry Calendar

Michele Reichek txcolorandstyle at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 16:12:26 PDT 2010

I saw on Facebook recently a calendar that the Middle Kingdom is offering to the
populace, and I have to say, wow!  It was done beautifully and tastefully, and
really shows off what they consider to be the flower of Chivalry.  I wondered
right away......is this something that we might be able to do?  I think its a
great idea, and we have amazing Knights in this Kingdom.  Also, what about using
this as a fundraiser for the new Crowns?  And why limit a calendar to just the
Knights?  A Laurel calender would be pretty cool too......and maybe one of the
Royal Ramily?

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2048418