[Ansteorra] Last chance to reserve Feast at Celtic Harvest!
Steve Scott (Dietrich)
dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 11:23:04 PDT 2010
Today will be your last chance to reserve Feast for Celtic Harvest. Feast
reservations are only available through ACCEPS, and only until it is taken down
today. After that, you will have to take your chances with buying Feast at
Gate. Feast will be limited, so get your reservation in now!
The feast shall include:
* Fresh Baked Sweet Italian Bread accompanied by Herbed Butter and Honeyed
* Mistress Sarafina's Cheese Goo (Absolute Heaven on anything you can find to
scoop some up with!)
* Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
* Spiced Beef Roast with Garlic and Clove
* Saffron Rice
* Beets with Cinnamon, Clove, and lots of Brown Sugar (Yes, even if you don't
like beets, you might like these!)
* Green Peas with just a hint of Mint (This was a big hit at the tasting test
* Roasted Harvest Vegetables
* Spiced Apple Cake
The feast fee is $9.
Feast is limited so reservations are encouraged!!!
Use ACCEPS for reservations. Reservations are only available via ACCEPS.
Yours in Service,
Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Feast Steward, Celtic Harvest
mka: Steve Scott
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!
More information about the Ansteorra