[Ansteorra] War of Ages Updates

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Thu Oct 7 18:44:36 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra,

Have you made arrangements to travel to the fair city of Nottingham and the
beautiful Sherwood Forest?  The Armies march to intercept each other while
mercenary bands play havoc upon their van, causing no end of trouble for
each opposing force.  Gather your kinsman and join us for what is sure to be
an epic event.

We have updated our website with some new information.  Specifically about
the gate for entry into the Sherwood Forest Faire festival site, parking,
and directions for each of these.  The schedule, even though it's still
subject to change (you know how these things go) is up as well.  Lots of new
information so please visit the website.

Please visit either our website or tune in to our Face Book page for more
details.

ACCEPS is open until October 18th and we highly encourage those that are
interested in reserving space for feast to do so.

Website can be found here;

http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/woa/War_of_Ages_Home.html

Face Book page can be found here;

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=137707429574670