[Ansteorra] Boots / Footwear

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:55:46 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I'm going to open the door to what I know is a passionate topic for
some folks out there, but I'm definitely in need of some
recommendations. I'm looking to go ahead and get a pair of boots at
some point
in the (possibly near) future and would like some recommendations from
folks. Note that I'm not able to drop a significant amount of money on
a pair of boots, so as much as I'd like a pair of Sodhoppers, I don't
think that's the answer for me. But if anyone's had any success with a
particular vendor on the internet, I'd be more than grateful to know.

Someone did recommend House of Andar to me but they're apparently sold
out of size 10/11 in all but their calf-high boots. So I'm keeping
that as a reserve option but I was hoping to find a pair of knee high
boots.

In Service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Seawinds