[Ansteorra] metal working book on line

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Oct 15 14:10:08 PDT 2010

Katheryn,

 I had called Donnchadh I have the walkings stick it was droped amoung my things that were out side my tent right by the hill. I will be driving to norman Thursday or I will be at the Celebration of life ceremony for Hatur on Friday and will get it back to you guys. If you need call me at 405-445-8244

Lord Charles of Portsmouth