[Ansteorra] Updated Cup Standings

His Majesty Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 12 21:16:26 PDT 2010

We have received and entered the results from both Gothic War and Triumphe
of the Eclipse into the Cup Standings....and things have become more
interesting.

Sir Ysfael is still in the lead, but Sir Cameron, Count Romanius, and Lord
Yoshii all took advantage of Triumphe's 4 tournaments to get a lot closer,
and Centurions Cathal and Damon also used the tournaments at Gothic to catch
up a bit, although not really within striking range.

There are several tournaments left though, and I wonder if Sir Ysfael can
stay ahead....

Scores here:

http://crown.ansteorra.org/wp/cup-de-charney/

Jean Paul