[Ansteorra] Chivalry Calendar

Gwynafwy Sinclaire gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 19:16:50 PDT 2010

Putting in my 2 cents - I would start the first month of the calendar in May.
That is when "our" year starts.

I was the primary layout designer for our school district's flip/hanging
calendar for this year.  It took about a month and a half to do the layout,
adding the text and work on the photo layouts (picking, fixing and layout of
pictures).  That did not include the time it took setting up the photo shoots
for each month's subject.  Also, if it hasn't be thought of that far -  we do
have a 24 month calendar on going online.  One could, at the very least, add the
perpetual events and wars to the calendar.

Just something to think about.  I am sure others have done this and have more
experience.  Just wanted to give you a ruff time line.

In service as always,
Gwynafwy (Gwyn)