[Ansteorra] Protectorate XXXIV Land

Chris Dunham cadunham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:22:56 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Protectorate is nearly upon us, and space for pavilions near the list is
quickly filling.

For all those that do not have a reserved spot, I still have land available.
 If you are wanting space, please provide me with the dimensions of your
pavilion.

To be clear, this is not a guarantee or reserved location, but I will make
the best effort I can to accommodate everyone I can.

Also,

If you are planning on merchanting at Protectorate please contact me when
you arrive on site so I can show you where you will be setting up.

In service,

Lord Xavier William Terrant
*hic est nos, et quos velut nos*