[Ansteorra] Fw: Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Eynon David eynon_david70 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 18:46:13 PDT 2010

Greetings,
On sunday Oct. 17th, from 11am to 5pm the canton of Skorragardr will be
hosting a NRFP.At the Kidspace park in Shawnee(directions at bottom). I am
hoping to get a  good number of fighters so that we can go over many things.
There will be water bearing also. If you would like to help out are have a idea
please contact me at 1-405-412-1652 or at eynon_david70 at yahoo.com.

YIS,
Lord Eynon ap Madoc
Knight Marshal Skorragardr
mka(David Kazee)

Directions:Take I-40 to Shawnee. Take exit 186 onto Harrison ave going south. Go
2.8 miles.Turn left at Independence st.(next to cemetery).Turn right at N.Center
st. Park is on the left.