[Ansteorra] Come One And All - Samhain Oct 29-31

Wendy Riggs keara_raven at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 10:27:32 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the great Kingdom of Ansteorra!!

Their Excellencies Brom & Audrella of the Barony of Eldern Hills do cordially invite one and all to join in the...

SAMHAIN CELEBRATION
October 29-31, 2010
Camp E-Ko-Wah, Bray OK

I have been watching this event come together and I am so excited for it.  This event is going to be so much fun!!

FOR THERE WILL BE

~  Thrilling and Exciting MELEES with Combat Archery

~  CELTIC GAMES with shows of amazing strength

~  THROWN WEAPONS Competition with feats of dexterity

~  BARDIC Competition to awe and inspire

~  ARTS & SCIENCE Competition with displays of great talent!
Submissions for the Arts & Science Competition should be of early Celtic or Samhain theme.  Please only submit projects that have been completed within the last 12 months and that never have been entered in a competition before.

CHILDREN'S ACT IVIES throughout the day include crafts, a labyrinth of mystery and of course, mischief and morsels.

In the evening there will be the traditional and beautiful SAMHAIN FIRE.

Bring your dance belts and drums and dance the night away at the MIDDLE EASTERN HAFLA.

There will be a HAUNTED TAVERN hosted by Lady Kaliera.

All cabins have been booked, however, there is plenty of camping space.

 The correct number for the FEAST-O_CRAT is 580-574-4380 and the e-mail is samhain_feastocrat at hotmail.com. Please note that the phone number in the Black Star was posted incorrectly (sorry, my fault, total dyslexic).

 Please visit our website for fees, maps and directions
http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/samhainxxx.htm

Really look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!!!!!