[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13

Dale Carroll dcarroll at mylinuxisp.com
Wed Oct 13 15:03:30 PDT 2010

> There is a company right here in Ansteorra called RenBoots
> (http://www.renboots.com).  If I recall correctly, when I spoke to the
> owner of the company (we both patronize the same liquor store), all but
> his least expensive boots and shoes are made in the USA.  They are a bit
> pricier than the $100 Robin Hood boots from SCAboots, but most of them
> include a "fighting sole" option.
>
>  In Service,
>    Miles Grey

 Issue 13

Thank you so much for posting this.  This company has taken over making the
court shoes that Dreamshoes used to make at TRF.  For several years tons of
people wore these shoes as they were reasonably priced and very comfortable.
However, the gentleman who produced them passed away and they were out of
production.  Apparently they reached an agreement whereby they can now
produce the exact same shoe.  It's the Concho design.  Having worn two pairs
of these out over 8 years of fighting, I  am thrilled to be able to buy
another pair.