[Ansteorra] Additional audio for Harold poem

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 23:39:02 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

It's been a bit more than a decade since my last readings in your
tongue, but from what I've seen of your poem it has been a sterling
effort to date. My apologies for not giving words of praise sooner,
good Scop. I cannot listen at present (no Flash in this little
instrument) but I doubt that you will disappoint.

Micel yfel deth se unwritere.

(sorry, can't for the life of me think of how to make an iPhone
generate a thorn. Mistress Bynhildr? Any thoughts?)

Merces.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone