[Ansteorra] Please pardon the bandwidth...

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Oct 21 09:41:36 PDT 2010

The linen is great and the prices fantastic. However, it is hard to know if
it will pass as rapier armor. If it is medium weight or suitable for pants,
then it MIGHT work out.
But in any case, the 100% linen will be fantastic for all clothes and makes
a great lining for wool if you are a little sensitive to wool.

Claire