[Ansteorra] Gate assistance still needed for Coronation in the Capital....

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:34:41 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra....

Are you attending Coronation in the Capital???  Do you have 2 hours to lend
to your Kingdom???? If so I'm looking at you.... ;)

I am currently in need of people at the following times to assist with gate
shifts at Coronation.  Any needed training will be conducted on site prior
to the start of your shift...

Currently open shifts
8-10 am  1 ACCEPS sign in
9-11 am  1 Cashier
10-12 noon  1 Sign-in sheets; 1 Cashier; 1 ACCEPS sign in
11-1 pm  1 Sign-in sheets; 1 Cashier
12-2 pm  1 Sign-in sheets; 1 Cashier; 1 ACCEPS sign in
1-3 pm  1 Sign-in sheets; 1 Cashier

If you are interested in sitting any of these shifts please contact me at
isobail at gmail.com

In Service I Remain....
HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd