[Ansteorra] Questions about pinking

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 09:50:23 PDT 2010

Salut cozyns,

I know a Laurel in the Caid, can't recall his name at the moment, who
used cheap wood chisels (purchased with pinking in mind), a mallet,
and a block of lead to pink against. When the surface of the lead got
too badly scarred, he would pound out the scars with a hammer.

His pinked work was extraordinary.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone