[Ansteorra] Ghost questoin

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:37:14 PDT 2010

I bet you're asking about the Award of the Crown's Grace of Ansteorra. It's
a non-armigerous award bestowed at the discretion of the Crown. It's a
fairly new award - it was created by Ulstead and Ebergardis in 2008.

~Elsa,
Holder of the Crown's Grace of Ansteorra
:-)

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net>wrote:

> Peter Holland <pholland64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  I attended WoA this weekend and some good folks received an award I have
> >  never heard of
> >  I know AoA, cranes, thistles and comets but there were some new ones
> >  please enlighten me
>
> Without knowign the specific award it is kind of hard to help.  Aside from
> that here is a link that may help you: http://herald.ansteorra.org/honors/
>
> Most, but not all, link to explanations of the award.
>
> Cheers,
> Alasdair

So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.