[Ansteorra] Please pardon the bandwidth...

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:17:38 PDT 2010

Thanks Helene!!

I am finding that way up here linen is just not cutting it for keeping me warm, having to shop around for wools and silks or trade in my cottons and linens for good quality stuff. :P

This helps! :)

Claire, you can request a swatch page of the linens. The page it will have the weights on them. I think I gave away all of mine in the purge before the move so I really cannot confirm. But they are helpful and will answer any questions for you. I liked that they would call me after a huge order and just check in to make sure it arrived ok. Great folks. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad cloud, come sit by me. :)