[Ansteorra] Thank you

SS ALLEN ssilvanage at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 11:54:38 PDT 2010

As you may have heard, the Shire of Ffynnon Gath trusted me enough to let me provide the Nobles their luncheon on Saturday, at War of Ages.  I'd like to thank them for that trust.

Though we fed more people than I had anticipated, I believe that everyone, including Her Majesty, found enough to satisfy their hunger.

I'd like to thank the Nobles for coming to partake of our offering and for their compliments and tokens of esteem.

Last but not at all the least, I'd also like to give a big thank you to those who helped to put the luncheon together:

Lady Sharon of Conway who did the flower arrangement and bouquet for her Majesty, then helped put food on trays with her usual style and elegance.

Donnchad and Regina the Co-Feastcrats who let me use their kitchen and who tasted my efforts to make sure I wasn't poisoning anyone.

Lady Angeline my good friend and right hand who fetched, carried, washed, chopped and shared the stolen bacon whenever some found us.

Lady Catalina and her sister Norma who helped prepare the food and kept us laughing throughout.

And finally, young Finn, who hefted large pots of water, washed everything in sight and was there to do anything we needed.

Thank you all for helping me through my first Noble's Luncheon.  Hope ya'll had fun, I had a blast!

Thank you for a wonderful weekend!
Lady Ilariia Shchastne'vicha
Formerly of Bryn Gwlad
Now in Ffynnon Gath