[Ansteorra] looking for dapping block tools

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Fri Sep 3 15:44:28 PDT 2010

I've also been able to find basic brass torch heads at flea markets and yard sales for a buck.
Had enough in my kit that I didn't need to get any more, but have seen them often.

Second the Harbor Freight. It's where I will pick up a dappling block and round head dies as
well as a die cutter when the time comes to dish small things.

Haraldr