[Ansteorra] Bardic at Three Commanders
jhirling at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:33:07 PDT 2010
I, along with Mistress Adelaide de Beaumont and HL Magge McPherson have the
priviledge of juding the bardic competition at Three COmmanders.
The following are the criteria set by the event's planners:
1. The Principals are not restricted to any specific number of Bards
2. The Bardic competition winner will be worth one point and the A&S
competition winner will be worth one point.
3. Those adhering to the theme of art relating to the Principal’s countries,
(English, Spanish, Irish) or relating to the Sea, are eligible for extra
4. The Ansteorran approved Judging Form will be used.
5. Performances will be limited to 4 minutes and one performance per
6. The War points will be awarded to the entry with the highest score in
each. The winners will need to designate to whom their support is pledged
prior to their performance and this will be indicated at the top of the
The Performance Judging Form can be found at:
Please note that among the criteria judged is documentation. For this
competition written documentation is preferred and will score better but
oral documentation is permitted.
Also, with respect to number 3, above, extra points will only be awarded for
period or 'periodesque' entries.
This should be a fun competition and I look forward to your performances
Baron Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL
More information about the Ansteorra