[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Lost in Texas, no longer!

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:35:45 PDT 2010

Salut cozyn Pasha,

Thank you for thinking of us here in the nigh-unto-Utopian barony of
Bryn Gwlad when you thought of Ansteorra. Sadly, your displaced spouse
will not be berthed within our fair barony.

You may rejoice, however, secure in the knowledge that hubby will be
in the ever-playful company of the lovely shire of Brad Leah. The
lovely Countesses Deanna and Octavia and their minions have posted
some manner of introduction for themselves here: http://brad-leah.ansteorra.org/

In addition, I have taken the liberty of including a copy of this
missive to the Ansteorran list. Someone in Brad Leah will doubtless
intercept it and overwhelm you with a spate of cheery, welcoming
missives.

Wishing the best of times and the luckiest house-hunting, I am

Lo vostre per vos servir

En Lyonel Oliver Grace, KSCA, OP, other stuff

Sent from my iPhone