[Ansteorra] Cup de Charney

His Majesty Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 2 21:12:15 PDT 2010

While the Summer has been long, and tournaments in short supply, Gothic war
approaches, and with it more chances for armoured combatants to show that
"He who does most does best."

Sir Ysfael has a COMMANDING lead, but there is still chance for a strong
warriors to catch him.  I know that Gothic will have at least two
tournaments, and so will Triumphe of the Eclipse.  Excel at both, and you
might be able to get within striking range again.

Up to date scores are here:

http://crown.ansteorra.org/wp/cup-de-charney/

Jean Paul

P.S. My condolences to HRH Ulstead, who managed to remove himself from
contention this last July.  I'm sure he would have liked to try to unseat
Ysfael.  Such Luck.

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.