[Ansteorra] Gate Volunteers for Artisan

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:26:39 PDT 2010

My apologies for the late call, a new job has kept me rather preoccupied and the time has flown by much too quickly!

Steppes Artisan is this coming weekend on the UTA campus. I am looking for a few good gentles to help out with gate. There will be two shifts, 9-11 and 11-1. I would like to have three people on each shift, especially on the earliest shift. If you think that you will be able to help out, please email me at sueorintx at hotmail.com and I will get you signed up. I will make every effort to accomodate your choice of shifts.

For further information on the event or the location, please see the event website at http://scawebsite.webstarts.com/index.html

Thank you so much for your time,

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich