[Ansteorra] Come join Seawinds in December

Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:11:01 PDT 2010

Greeting good people of Ansteorra,

You are invited to join the Shire of Seawinds as we help add ambiance to the Ingleside Renaissance Fair this December 11 and 12.  The hours of the fair will be from 10am to 5pm each day.  Participants are encouraged to bring out their best persona for engaging with the mundanes.  Artisans are welcome to demonstrate their fine skills.  Fighters can join in the fun of chivalric and rapier battles as well.

Come for the day or the weekend.  Many of us camp on site, although there are hotels close-by.  The
 Shire will be hosting a wild game meal with lots of trimmings Saturday night. We will need
an RSVP of your attendance no later than 2 weeks before the event to insure we have
enough to feed everyone.
For more information please contact Lord Helgar at byronweber at gmail.com

In Love & Light, Arimanna