[Ansteorra] Authorization cards to go out tomorrow, 9/16/10

Torinsmail torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:05:51 PDT 2010

SSDD (Same Spiel, Different Day):

If you have submitted an authorization form and it's been >4 days since it was mailed to me and a name is missing from the list, you will need to contact me to verify that it hasn't been received.

If you have submitted an authorization via e-mail and you did not receive a confirmation e-mail that it was received, then it was filtered by the manic junk mail filter.

If you turned in your authorization form to an authorizing marshal to be mailed to me, and it has been more than a couple of weeks, and your name isn't on the list, please contact the authorizing marshal to verify that it wasn't accidentally left in a folder.  (We're all human, ya know J )

Happy Fighting.

Authorization cards to go out tomorrow, 9/15/2010

1.       Brigdon, F

2.       Buckman, T

3.       Butler, W (+youth marshal)

4.       Cagal, S

5.       Clark, D

6.       Clear, O

7.       Cook, M

8.       Copley, D

9.       Doyle, G

10.   Dunham, C

11.   Gauldin, E

12.   Hudson, C

13.   Huss, D

14.   Huttenhoff, J

15.   Kraus, P

16.   Pastor, M

17.   Phillips, D

18.   Riley, K

19.   Roberts, E

20.   Shahan, A (+ youth marshal)

21.   Siegel, H

22.   Shannon, J

23.   Skinner, B

24.   Soice, K (+ youth marshal)

25.   Strickland, J

26.   Whitehead, D

27.   Williamson, G

28.   Williamson, R

29.   Woolsey, P

Cards with problems

Cox, D-no city/state/zip-left voice mail on phone # provided

Huff, I-signed off as minor, no longer a minor, need to sign new form-sent e-mail (was returned for unknown e-mail address).  Sent e-mail to authorizing marshal.

Youth Marshals in Pending Pile due to Background Checks (last background check rec'd August 2010)     ***Warning-after one year, these puppies are being tossed***

1.       Briscoe, T:  Submitted 07/09 (pending)-

2.       Coble, L:  not on list as submitted-was signed 10/18/09, will destroy in November if no further information is rec'd

3.       Devlaeminck, R:  not on list as submitted

4.       Herndon, K:  not on list (was previously, not now)

5.       Koehler, G:  not on list as submitted- was signed 10/17/09, will destroy in November if no further information is rec'd

6.       Kwansy, T:  not on list as submitted (was previously, not now)

7.       Mingua, D:  not on list as submitted (was previously, not now)

8.       St John, C:  not on list as submitted

9.       Vaello, B: not on list as submitted-

10.   Zakes, C:  Expired, not showing new background check submitted-

Received background check in e-mail from Crocker, S, but have not rec'd an authorization form (if that was the plan).

Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid (Kajira Camber)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Marshallate Secretary for the Kingdom of Ansteorra

m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit Herder
torinsmail at hotmail.com