[Ansteorra] something to think about

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 03:39:05 PDT 2010

Ansteorra,

Who do you think of when I say courage?  A fighter who faces an opponent who is
stronger?  Or a Duke willing to call a "lucky shot" by an un-belted  fighter?

How about generosity?  A Laurel who gives advice and largess?  Or a new artisan
who takes time out from their projects to come set up A&S for their local event?
The Barony of Bryn Gwlad will recognize those who inspire us at our Fall
Baronial Event on the weekend of October 29th - 31st.  Everyone at the event
will be given the opportunity to choose those on site who represent the virtues
of nobility and we will honor those persons who are picked most often at evening
court.
Now is the time to reach out to our inspirations and let them know that they
need to  be in Bryn Gwlad at the end of October!
Come and inspire!  Come and share our dream!
gwyneth
(steward BG Fall 2010)