[Ansteorra] Bjornsborg Event, Judgement of Paris.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 10:05:57 PDT 2010

As Hera, Queen of the gods, I will be deciding my winning artisan, for the A&S competition, based not only on the attributes of Loyalty and Prowess, but also on those symbols relevant to me. Some include the cow, the peacock, pomegranate, and the colours green and blue.
Looking forward to seeing what you create.

I would like to add that those who wish to give me small tokens of their regard will not be looked on unfavorably.

Hera.