[Ansteorra] Free for SCA only

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:29:09 PDT 2010

Your troupe, The Baron's Men, are performing A Midsummer Night's Dream and
tomorrow is FREE if you give the secret password: ANSTEORRA.

We talk the SCA up to the new members of the troupe all the time and let
them know that there is no audience like an SCA audience.  Come enjoy the
play and tempt the new performers to come play the rest of the reenactment
game!  Only you know how to play *with* us- hiss and whistle the villains,
cheer the lovers, and for goodness sake, pelt Hanse with apple cores and
refuse!

Tomas of Tenby as the villain?

Hanse Kleermaker with a prosthetic butt and horns?

Sir Pendaren and Mistress Jehanne as great Greek heroes!

Rene D'Amours as the ravaging lover of young women!

Lord Nicolas as a bumbling stage manager!

Fairies, both good and evil... magic and spells... a bit with a dog
(starring Comet!)... a voracious lion... love victorious... sword
fighting... broom fighting... cat fighting!!!!

Be at the Curtain at 7:30 for good seats!

www.thebaronsmen.org

We'll be playing for the next four weeks but opening night is FREE for
SCAers.