[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 53, Issue 7

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 7 22:06:43 PDT 2010

That is Gabriel's from Trelac.  I believe the plan is for War of Ages if
none of us can get together sooner.  I'll let him know you have it.

Gerold

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:55:51 -0500
From: "Dave W" <wiselaw at comcast.net>
To: <jwtopp at peoplepc.com>,	"'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,	Inc.'"
	<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] little timmy wants to go home ;)

Hi all,
in the course of unpacking the trailer it looks like an extra sword got
scooped up from Gothic this weekend.  Black and blue tape with a wire basket
hilt.  So whoever discovers they are missing their sword, let me know and
I'll get it to you.
As a related note, thanks to all the western region folks for putting on a
very enjoyable event.  It was rather entertaining to be able to release the
inner zombie for a bit ;)
Regards,
Alexis

End of Ansteorra Digest, Vol 53, Issue 7