[Ansteorra] what devices have been done

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:49:46 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 09:17, <givan-rede at suddenlink.net> wrote:

> I want to find out what devices had been done and what website do I look
> for? I want to make sure that I come up with some thing that will pass.
> Givan Rede
>
> ---- ansteorra-request at lists.ansteorra.org wrote:
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of Ansteorra digest..."

Your best bet is to consult your local heralds, who have lots of information
on what's been done and what's not reasonable. They're frequently more than
eager to assist. :)

If you can't connect with them, events sometimes have a "heraldic
consulting" table where heralds, armed with computers and whole libraries
worth of books, will be happy to talk to you.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad

[rest of digest contents snipped for brevity]