[Ansteorra] Fighting Seminar

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:14:33 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Lists,

Please excuse the cross posting, but I want to ensure that this gets out to
as many folks as possible.

On September 25th and 26th, the Incipient Stronghold of Hellsgate will be
sponsoring a fighting seminar.  We have asked Earl Duncan Ross to come and
teach classes for us and those who wish to attend.  The seminar is open to
all levels of fighters.  If you have nothing else on your plate, I invite
any and all fighters to come out and join us for one day or both, as the
case may be.  Attached is a link to our homepage with links to where the
practices will be.  If you need further directions, please email me and I
will get back to you.

The seminar/practice will be held at Carl Levin's Park in Harker Heights,
TX.  The seminar will begin aroun 11:am on both days and go until we're
done.  On Sunday, the seminar will flow into our normal Sunday practice that
begins at 2:00 PM.  http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/directions.html

I look forward to seeing whomever can make it.

In Humble Service I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Knight's Marshal, Hellsgate

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?