[Ansteorra] [Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 18 12:56:13 PDT 2010

Back in the really old days Aurellan had the Palintir which was the only newletter I knew of in the area of Ansteorra that wasn't Stargate.this was before we became "Ansteorra".  She turned the Palintir into Sable Star after the meeting in Austin where we got our name. and expanded it to cover the growing region. It became the Region's newsletter and Steppes started the Steppes letter.
What year did you join? Does anyone remember the year of the Collegum that we decided on our name?
willow