[Ansteorra] Free for SCA only

harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at clear.net
Fri Sep 24 08:59:34 PDT 2010

Kind and Demented Lord...

Here's hoping you have a wonderful opening night!!
Though I am sure you are very distracted... here's hoping you will have a
moment to answer my question today. I will be on the road and out of touch
as of Saturday at 8 am.

After getting situated in New Braunfels, I (plus four) can be in the Austin
area Saturday, with my New York visitor. Just HOW difficult will it be to
get tickets at gate? Timing will be tight with us driving over from San
Antonio,  "moving in to a rent-condo" shopping for food and driving up from
New Braunfels. I will reluctantly give up the attempt if you judge a
sell-out.

I am from Loch Soillier, and after being in your class this spring, I look
forward to seeing the theater and all The Baron's Men perform, but would
prefer it to not be a dry run with no tickets.

I hope you have a moment to look at your email, but I fully understand your
distraction at this time. If it doesn't happen... it doesn't happen. Again,
hoping you and all "your men" break all your legs and we can be there to see
it.

a southern fan,
Kathryn Gyles
(mka Harriotte Robinson)